- 3 horas
- Entrada al Castillo de S. Angelo
Rome Catholic Inquisition Tour. Rome Official Private Tours. The Customized Private tour of the Catholic inquisition takes you to visit the main places in Rome.
Special private guided tours of Rome – Tour of the secrets about the Roman Catholic Church Inquisition.
This guided Rome Private Tour of Catholic Inquisition is about the roman inquisition, including the visit of
- Castle of S.Angel (near el Vaticano), both prison for heretics and See of the Tribunal of the Holy Inquisition;
- The Museum of Criminology with authentic torture instruments used in those days.
- Campo de Fiori, the square of public executions, where the condemned ones were hung or burnt alive.
- S. Maria above Minerva, the church of the Dominicans running the Holy Inquisition Tribunal, housing the tomb of Pope Paul IV Carafa, the leading man of the Inquisition during the Counter-Reformation Age, as well as creator of the Roman-Jewish Ghetto.
Rome Private Tour of Catholic Inquisition is a tour that takes you to discover the main places during the Catholic Inquisition. Rome Official guided tours
The Rome Private Tour of Catholic Inquisition:
|Cuando:||From Tuesday to Saturday, it starts between 9.00-10 a.m.
Only Tuesday and Thursday also start between 3.00-4.00 p.m
|Suggested Meeting Points:||Entrance to Castle of S. Angelo, next to the bridge or other agreed spot|
|Final Stop:||the Pantheon|
|Guided by:||Official tour guides of Rome possess solid historical, archaeological, and artistic backgrounds.|
|Hora de la reunión:||to agree|
- The tour doesn’t run on Easter Sunday and Monday, May 1st, December 25th, January 1st
- How: Suggested walking tour On request, the guided tour can also be arranged with means of transport: Limousine, Minivan, Scooter, Bike, others
Rome special tour – Rates per person, including guide, Ticket, and taxes, vary according to the number of participants in the guided tour.
Please send your request for a Rome special tour for private or group tours.