- 3 hour
- Entrance to Castle of S. Angelo
Special private guided tours of Rome – Tour of the secrets about the Roman Catholic Church Inquisition.
This guided Rome Private Tour of Catholic Inquisition is about the roman inquisition includes the visit of
- Castle of S.Angel (near the Vatican), both prison for heretics and See of the Tribunal of the Holy Inquisition;
- The Museum of Criminology with authentic torture instruments used in those days.
- Campo de’ Fiori, the square of public executions were the condemned ones were hung or burnt alive.
- S. Maria above Minerva, the church of the Dominicans running the Holy Inquisition Tribunal, housing the tomb of Pope Paul IV Carafa, the leading man of the Inquisition during the Counter-Reformation Age, as well as creator of the Roman-Jewish Ghetto.
Rome Private Tour of Catholic Inquisition is a tour that takes you to the discovery of the main places during the Catholic Inquisition. Rome Official guided tours
The Rome Private Tour of Catholic Inquisition:
|When:||From Tuesday to Saturday, starts in between 9.00-10 a.m.
Only Tuesday and Thursday also starts in between 3.00-4.00 p.m
|Suggested Meeting Points:||Entrance to Castle of S. Angelo, next to the bridge or other agreed spot|
|Final Stop:||the Pantheon|
|Guided by:||Official tour guides of Rome possessing solid historical, archaeological and artistic backgrounds.|
|Meeting Time:||to agree|
- The tour doesn’t run on Easter Sunday and Monday, May 1st, December 25th, January 1st
- How: Suggested walking tour On request, the tour can also be arranged with means of transport: Limousine, Minivan, Scooter, Bike, others.
- Admission Feesa: Castle of S. Angelo € 8 per person, Museum of Criminology € 2 per person
Rome special tour – Rates per person including guide, Ticket and taxes
|2 pers.||3 pers.||4 pers.||5 pers.||6 pers.||7 pers.|
|150,00 €||110,00 €||90,00 €||75,00 €||65,00 €||60,00 €|
Rome special tour – for groups bigger than 10, school groups please with the form